Disclaimer of liability Hinkle Marine is not liable for any personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by the customer.
Intellectual Property/Trademarks – Hinkle Marine requires all intellectual property are not misused in anyway. Use of anything contained within the website should be constructed as granting any license or the right to use any trademark without the prior written consent of Hinkle Marine.
- Payment Terms Payment must be paid in full and cleared Hinkle Marine bank account before any product will be shipped.
- Data Protection No social security numbers or credit card numbers are stored in Hinkle Marine software. No personal data is sold to 3rd parties.
- Delivery Terms Once an item leaves out of the warehouse for shipping, it is up to either UPS or FEDEX to deliver on time. Hinkle Marine is not responsible for delays in shipping due to 3rd party shippers.
- Product Information & Warranties see warranty tab for warranty policy.
- Right to cancel – The customer has the right to cancel any order before it ships. Once the item has been shipped the customer is responsible for all freight charges occured due to the cancelation of order.